From the minute that Get Threaded® founder, Liz See first came across threading in the USA, she knew it was going to change the way women remove their facial hair and shape their eyebrows all over the world. And so her mission began.....
Get Threaded® are the only threading company in the world that wrote a certificate of completion course, a nationally accredited training course and became a registered training organisation. Not stopping there we wrote and now deliver an internationally accredited threading training course which is the most intensive threading course worldwide. This means that every time you see a Get Threaded artist, you can be assured that they are certified and accredited for the services they provide to you and are trained in all aspects of the service including the highest health and hygiene standards.
Get Threaded® are true leaders in the industry with a worldwide goal of stopping women from damaging their facial skin with wax.
The idea for Get Threaded® started in the USA in 2008 when Liz saw threading for the very first time. Many months of intensive research and development followed before Get Threaded officially launched on September 22, 2009. Established with just $5000 and starting with training, Liz soon realised that people loved the branding and all that Get Threaded stood for. Licencing to existing salons her concept, was the first step in her strategic plan for Get Threaded® as well as writing the world's most intensive training course. When threading became the service most talked about and very popular with clients in Get Threaded's licencee locations, Get Threaded® introduced the franchise concept involving unique and eye-catching brow bar kiosks and salons, located in busy shopping precincts as well as a range of exclusive products including a brow makeup range- Brow-Mazing™ Cosmetics formally Get Mineraled Cosmetics. Get Threaded's first franchise opened it's doors at Top Ryde City in Ryde, NSW in April 2012 and is owned by NSW Master Franchisee, Evangelia Kayrouz.
Get Threaded® which remains 100% debt-free, is owned by Liz who lives on the Sunshine Coast Queensland, Australia. Liz has an extensive background in the hair and beauty industry as well as qualifications in training and assessment, hairdressing, beauty and also a diploma of finance and counselling and has owned businesses since she was 22. She is also an award winning trainer after winning Teacher/ Trainer of the Year for the north coast region in the Qld Training Awards in 2011 and becoming a State Finalist. Liz has built a strong team of experts within Get Threaded® and surrounding the business to support continued growth.
Get Threaded® are the industry leaders in the ancient art of threading. Why?
- After scientifically studying the process of how the thread actually removes the hair (after finding traditional threading was painful), founder of Get Threaded, Liz See, perfected Get Threaded's '3 Points of Wow™ ' for delivery of the threading service. The Get Threaded technique is based on traditional threading principles but has been perfected to ensure ultimate client comfort.
- Liz, an award winning accredited trainer, wrote the government accredited course Certificate II in Hair Removal (Threading)- it was Australia's first accredited course for threading. Not stopping there, the development and approval in January 2014 of an international accredited certificate, sits Get Threaded at the top of the industry.
- Get Threaded® became the only registered training organization (RTO) to deliver Certificate II in Hair Removal (Threading), are very proud to be approved training providers for the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT) and are now the only threading company in the world to hold international accreditation for their training.
- Get Threaded® only uses antibacterial threading cotton that is especially manufactered for threading. Thread Buddy is Get Threaded's exclusive product- a specially designed container which houses the thread and protects it from external contaminants.
- Get Threaded® own a design patent for an innovative product, 'Threading Applicators' that ensure threading operators can perform their services in comfort with no jaw pain.
- We have a passion for delivering the highest quality training possible to our artists. Our training processes and assessment procedures are regularly audited to ensure that the training we provide to our artists is cutting edge, innovative, and consistently meets all training legislation and guidelines. We believe that no other company in the world knows more about threading than Get Threaded®.
Think Threading- Think Get Threaded™